If you have any other questions regarding the Kiwanis Scholarship application, please email our Scholarship Committee at info [at] kiwanismountainview.org.
1. How many times can I SUBMIT my application?
* First, please only create one application/account. If you have changes you need to make, just log back into the scholarship system and edit the application form. For any changes you make, you are required to click the "Save and Advance" button on each page until you reach the last page of the application. On the last page of the application, you are also REQUIRED to click on the green SUBMIT button. This will upload all of the changes in your application. If you do not click on the green submit button, it will not finalize those changes in the system.
2. If I filled out any part of the application incorrectly, what can I do?
*Log back into the scholarship system and EDIT your application. Whether you make a change to a standard text field or an email address field, you are still required to click on the "Save and Advance" button to save the information session, AND you are further required to proceed all the way to the last page(Page 9) and click on the green SUBMIT button so that your changes are finalized and uploaded into the system. At this point, you will also receive an email confirmation of your application submission.
3. I originally selected that I would upload my own transcript or letter of reference, but I would rather have the system send the request to the Registrar or my Reference contacts directly. What can I do?
*Easy enough...Log back into the scholarship system and EDIT your application. Click "Save and Advance" and get to Page 2(for the transcript section) or Page 3(for the reference letter section), and simply type in the Contact information for your Registrar and/or the Reference Contact(s). You are allowed 2 reference contacts so be sure to Add another reference contact on Page 3 if you have a 2nd reference you need to get ahold of. After you have filled in your Registrar and/or Reference contact info, you are still required to click on the "Save and Advance" button to save the information session, AND you are further required to proceed all the way to the last page(Page 9) and click on the green SUBMIT button so that your changes are finalized and uploaded into. At this point, an email request will go out to the Registrar and/or your Reference contacts automatically. You will also receive a copy of the emails along with another confirmation of your application submission.
4. Can I leave one or more sections of the Application incomplete for now while I locate the information required(or complete my personal statement offline)?
*Yes and No. For some sections like the Transcript and Reference letters, you can select "I'll Upload It" and advance to the next page, but subsequent pages may require you to fill out the required information we need before you can advance to the next page. Just remember that hitting the final "SUBMIT" button on the last page does not mean that you can no longer make any changes. In fact, you can always log back in and make changes, up until we ACCEPT your application which contains all required information. At any point should you still require to make final changes, you have until the application submission deadline of April 6, 2023 to submit. You can always reach out to us at info [at] kiwanismountainview.org with any questions you have.