The Kiwanis Club of Mountain View is proud to provide up to 20 students each year with a community service and merit-based scholarship award of $2,000. By providing our graduating high school seniors across multiple schools in the Mountain View and Los Altos area with scholarship awards, we can give them that extra validation about everything they've been feeling and thinking, and can keep them moving full steam ahead in the right direction.
how to apply
The 2024 Kiwanis Club of Mountain View Lizanne Verzic Memorial Scholarship application process opens on January 5, 2024. This year we are pleased to offer 20 students a scholarship of up to $2,000 each. Please click on the link below to download the application. The DEADLINE for application postmarked submission is on March 8, 2024.
For the 2024 Scholarship opportunity, we are using a mail-in application this year. Please download the application, print it out, complete all sections and mail it back to us to the address found inside the application. If you have any questions, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Need more help? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Download the Application.
2) Obtain your high school transcript from your Registrar and attach it to your application.
3) Obtain a minimum of 1-2 letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach, or someone who knows you well enough to recommend you. Attach these letters to your application. To request letters of recommendations, please use the Request Form we have provided to you on Page 8 of the Scholarship Application.
4) Complete all sections of the application and mail it back to us.
5) Applications will be processed in March and we will announce our award recipients by April.